Kindly click the following links for the list of passports ready for release:
28 December 2020
22 December 2020
14 December 2020
7 December 2020
24 November 2020
12 November 2020
2 November 2020
26 October 2020
15 October 2020
5 October 2020
24 September 2020
17 September 2020
31 August 2020
17 August 2020
10 August 2020
6 August 2020
30 July 2020
9 July 2020
25 June 2020
11 June 2020
22 May 2020
20 March 2020
12 March 2020
- Passport release may only be done by online application and appointment. Proceed to online application.
- Passports for release are not in order of application.
- Passports are available 6-8 weeks after capturing of biometrics.
Passport applicants are reminded of the following requirements and procedures for the passport release:
- Official receipt
- Old passport for cancellation (if passport renewal)
- Signed authorization letter with the copy of valid passport or ID of the authorized representative (if applicant cannot come to claim the passport). Both documents should contain the name and photocopy of the ID of the authorized individual.
PASSPORT RELEASING REMINDERS:
- Check that all the data on the passport are correct before leaving the Embassy.
- For applicants 13 years old and above, immediately affix the signature on the third page of the passport booklet upon receipt of the passport (lagda ng pinagkalooban). For minors 12 years old and below, leave it blank.
- Do not staple anything on the passport booklet especially the covers as it may damage the electronic chip and render the ePassport unreadable.
- Our collection counter is open from 9:00am until 1:00 pm; Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
- For inquiries / verification requests, send an email to:
- Passports unclaimed after six (6) months will be cancelled per DFA Department Order No. 37-03.