- Submit a self-addressed REGISTERED stamped envelope with your contact number to the Embassy during passport application. Please ensure that your envelope has sufficient stamps.
- For registered mail outside Denmark (including Faroe Islands and Greenland, Sweden, Iceland, Finland and Germany) - DKK132
- For registered mail within Denmark - DKK96
- lf self-addressed registered stamps are unavailable, you may also buy the registered online postage which is traceable via https://portal.postnord.com/online porto. Print and attach the label to your own envelope.
- For passport renewal, the old passport will be cancelled at the time of application and will be returned to the applicant.
- Once all documents have been submitted and biometrics captured, your new passport may be available in six to eight weeks. Please check here if your passport is ready for release.
- The new passport will be mailed to the applicant upon receipt by the Embassy and upon cancellation of the old passport.
The Embassy has no control over postal or courier service operations and shall not be held liable for loss or damage once the passport/document has been sent for shipment.
Following are courier service point which you may visit near the Embassy:
- Bilka (Field's)
Arne Jacobsens Alle 12, 2300 Copenhagen S