Updated as of 21 July 2020
Acknowledgement of au pair contract may only be applied for online. Proceed to online application.
The acknowledgment of the Filipino au pair contract (so-called red ribbon) by the Philippine Embassy is one of the requirements for the au pair to attend the Country Familiarization Seminar (CFS) of the Philippine Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO). The CFS is a requirement for the Filipino au pair to exit the Philippines. Please see the CFO website for more information (https://www.cfo.gov.ph/aupair.html).
- Personal appearance of Host Family
- Original and photocopy of passport data page of Host Family
- Duly accomplished entire AU1 form in English (please see www.nyidanmark.dk)
- Photocopy of passport data page of au pair
- Copy of Certificate of Insurance in English
- SIRI's approval of residence permit OR visa issued by the Danish Embassy to au pair
- Service fee of DKK262.50 for the acknowledgment, and expedited fees (payment only in cash in Danish kroners).
Note: Please bring all requirements including the requisite photocopies when submitting documents. There are no photocopying services in the Embassy.
Proceed to online application.