Acknowledgement of employment contract may only be applied for online. Proceed to online application.
The acknowledgment of employment contracts (so-called red ribbon) of Filipinos employed in Denmark is a requirement for the issuance of an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) by the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency.
According to POEA rules, “No employer shall directly hire an overseas Filipino worker for overseas employment.” The following are exceptions: members of the diplomatic corps, international organizations, heads of state and government officials with the rank of at least deputy minister; those employing professionals and skilled workers, and those hiring relative/family members except domestic workers.
- Personal appearance of employer or person authorized to sign for the company
- Original and photocopy of passport data page of employer or person authorized to sign for the company
- For corporation: proof of authority of person authorized to sign for the company
- Original employment contract
- Photocopy of passport data page of employee
- Proof that employee can obtain work permit/long-stay visa
- Original and photocopy of valid commercial registration and business license notarized in English and legalized by Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Service and expedited fee of DKK262.50 (per document; payment in cash and in Danish kroners only)
- Other documents (if required)
Note: Please bring all requirements including the requisite photocopies when submitting documents. There are no photocopying services in the Embassy.
Proceed to online application.